Denny Plastics are one of the country's leading acrylic fabricators & Perspex sheet suppliers. We are based in White City, London - 20 mins from Central London. We pride ourselves on offering a helpful & professional service to both new & existing customers with a reputation built largely on recommendation due to our commitment to deliver jobs on time, to the highest standard & at a competitive price.
- CNC Routing - Our 3m x 2m bed CNC router allows us to machine full sheets of Perspex to high levels of accuracy.
- Laser Cutting - Our two laser cutters allow us to cut intricate shapes at fast speeds with a polished finish.
- Laser Engraving - We are able to engrave all types of acrylic with text, company logos and black/white images
- Diamond Edge Polishing - Our freestanding diamond polisher allows us to crisply polish thick material in a single pass or group together thinner panels making polishing more economical.
- Flame Polishing - We use a flame polisher to polish intricate shapes, in a single quick and easy operation.
- Hand Buffing - For thicker shapes we are able to sand by hand and then polish down to a pristine finish with polishing mops.
- Moulding - Our 2440 x 1220mm oven allows us to drape mould shapes to formers and mould large diameter tubes.
- Bending - We have a 3000mm long line bender that allows us to put tight 90 degree bends into the longest lengths of Perspex.
- Dome Blowing - We can blow bespoke sized clear and coloured acrylic hemispheres up to 1220mm diameter.
- Cutting - We offer a free cut-to-size service on all of our standard size Perspex sheets.
- Bonding - Our 'museum-grade' joints can be found on showcases and wall frames in London's largest museums and galleries.